to view the Full Show Decorator Kit
FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING FURNITURE RENTAL, CARPETING AND SIGNAGE, PLEASE CONTACT:
2110 Old Highway 8 NW
New Brighton, MN 55112
Food & Beverage Permit Procedures
All Exhibitors in the show who are dispensing food and/or beverages must obtain a Short-Term Food Permit.
Click here for the procedures
Short Term Food Permit
Guidelines for Dispensing Foods
Environmentally Acceptable Packaging
NEW FIRE CODES FOR 2017 :
• Anyone cooking with grease must have a hood above their unit. The only exception is for displays like the Frying Saucer.
• Any tabletop cooking or grilling will be allowed as long as our fire alarms are not going off. As usual, if the Exhibit Hall gets too smoky, then those vendors will be asked to stop until we can properly ventilate that area.
• Each exhibitor must provide their own hot coal bin and dispose their hot coals before they leave for the day. The hot coal bin must be stored out of our building (in MCC marshalling yard).
• If a smoke beam is tripped within the Exhibit Hall, the exhibitor will be required to shut their booth down for the run of the show.
• There is NO reserved parking at the MCC. A limited number of weekly parking passes are available for sale in the Exhibitor Services office in the back of Hall D for the marshalling yard behind the Convention Center.
• IMPORTANT - 1/3 of all available parking passes go on sale Tuesday, February 21st at 7:00am, 1/3 on Wednesday, February 22 at 7:00am and the final 1/3 on Thursday, February 23rd at 7:00am.
• Parking passes are only valid during Friday, February 24 – Sunday, February 26 and Friday, March 3 – Saturday, March 4.
• IMPORTANT: Parking will NOT be available on Sunday, March 5. The parking lot will be reserved for the RED ZONE move out only. All Exhibitors with parking passes MUST remove their vehicles by the end of the show on Saturday, March 4.
• For additional parking options, please see the printable map of parking ramps and skyways near the MCC
The Minneapolis Hilton (two blocks from the Convention Center) is offering special rates of $99 for a single/double room. Call 1.888.933.5363 for reservations or book online: https://aws.passkey.com/go/HGS2017. Make sure to reference “HGS” when making reservations. Our rate is available until Thursday, January 26, 2017 or until the group block sells out.
Show Dates & Hours:
Friday, February 24, 2017 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 25, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 26, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, March 3, 2017 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 4, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Move-In and Out:
Click HERE to view the move-in schedule
Exhibitors will be divided into six (6) move-in times over three (3) days: Front, Middle and Back 1/3 and two Red Zones. Red Zone Exhibitors may NOT move in until Thursday, February 23.
Tuesday, February 21: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Front 1/3: 7:00 am start
Middle 1/3: 1:00 pm start
Wednesday, February 22: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Back 1/3: 7:00 am start
Thursday, February 23: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Red Zone 1: 7:00 am start
Red Zone 2: 1:00 pm start
Sunday, March 5 6:01 p.m. – 8:00pm RED ZONE ONLY
Sunday, March 5 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Open Move Out
Monday, March 6 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Open Move Out
*Monday, March 6 *2:00 p.m. *All Exhibitors moved out
In an effort to improve the speed of move out, the rear marshalling yard/loading dock area will be blocked off on Sunday, March 5 for RED ZONE exhibitors only. All vehicles parking in the loading dock MUST have their vehicles removed by the end of the show on Saturday, March 4. Any vehicles left in the loading dock will be subject to towing.
RED ZONE exhibitors must pick up a RED ZONE parking pass in the Show Office to park in the marshalling yard on Sunday, March 5. RED ZONE exhibitors will be verified by Show Mgmt. One parking spot is allowed per exhibitor and is first come, first serve.
Need a break to relax? This space is dedicated to Exhibitors to eat, lounge and relax. Located in Room 101 A&J outside of Hall B.
2017 Exhibitor Web Button
Bring potential customers to the show by providing this ticket discount on your website.
Just follow the below steps:
1. Click "access web button" to save a copy of the button (once open, right click & save the image to your desktop).
Access Web Button
2. Have your web developer upload the web button to your website.
3. Once the button is uploaded have your web developer link the button to:
Julianne Spargo, Show Manager
JulianneS@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x116
Jennifer Sorensen, Exhibit Sales Consultant
JenniferS@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x115
Jill Kottke, Exhibit Sales Consultant
JillKO@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x112
Mark Levine, Exhibit Sales Consultant
Kristy Nerney, Exhibit Sales Consultant
KristyN@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x134
Lauren Wallerius, Operations Coordinator
LaurenW@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x125
Erika Knuth, Show|Office Administrator
ErikaK@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x110