2018 Fact Sheet
2018 Marketing Opportunities- Coming Soon
2018 Buyer`s Guide Fact Sheet- Coming Soon
2018 Exhibitor Lead Card
Promote the show and YOURSELF on social media- Coming Soon
2018 Exhibitor Discount Ticket Order Form- Coming Soon
Full Show Decorator Kit- Coming Soon
FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING FURNITURE RENTAL, CARPETING AND SIGNAGE, PLEASE CONTACT:
2110 Old Highway 8 NW
New Brighton, MN 55112
Food & Beverage Permit Procedures
All Exhibitors in the show who are dispensing food and/or beverages must obtain a Short-Term Food Permit.
Click here for the procedures
Short Term Food Permit
Guidelines for Dispensing Foods
Environmentally Acceptable Packaging
NEW FIRE CODES FOR 2018 :
• Anyone cooking with grease must have a hood above their unit. The only exception is for displays like the Frying Saucer.
• Any tabletop cooking or grilling will be allowed as long as our fire alarms are not going off. As usual, if the Exhibit Hall gets too smoky, then those vendors will be asked to stop until we can properly ventilate that area.
• Each exhibitor must provide their own hot coal bin and dispose their hot coals before they leave for the day. The hot coal bin must be stored out of our building (in MCC marshalling yard).
• If a smoke beam is tripped within the Exhibit Hall, the exhibitor will be required to shut their booth down for the run of the show.
• There is NO reserved parking at the MCC. A limited number of weekly parking passes are available for sale in the Exhibitor Services office in the back of Hall D for the marshalling yard behind the Convention Center.
• IMPORTANT - 1/3 of all available parking passes go on sale Tuesday, March 27st at 7:00am, 1/3 on Wednesday, March 28th at 7:00am and the final 1/3 on Thursday, March 29th at 7:00am.
• Parking passes are only valid during Friday, March 30 – Sunday, April 1 and Friday, April 6 – Saturday, April 7.
• IMPORTANT: Parking will NOT be available on Sunday, April 8. The parking lot will be reserved for the RED ZONE move out only. All Exhibitors with parking passes MUST remove their vehicles by the end of the show on Saturday, April 7.
• For additional parking options, please see the printable map of parking ramps and skyways near the MCC
The Minneapolis Hilton (two blocks from the Convention Center) is offering special rates of $99 for a single/double room. Call 1.888.933.5363 for reservations or book online: https://aws.passkey.com/go/HGS2017. Make sure to reference “HGS” when making reservations. Our rate is available until Thursday, January 26, 2017 or until the group block sells out.
Show Dates & Hours:
Friday, March 30, 2018 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 31, 2018 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 1, 2018 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, April 6, 2018 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 7, 2018 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 8, 2018 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Move-In and Out:
Full Move-in schedule-coming soon
Exhibitors will be divided into six (6) move-in times over three (3) days: Front, Middle and Back 1/3 and two Red Zones. Red Zone Exhibitors may NOT move in until Thursday, March 29.
Tuesday, March 27: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Front 1/3: 7:00 am start
Middle 1/3: 1:00 pm start
Wednesday, March 28: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Back 1/3: 7:00 am start
Thursday, March 29: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Red Zone 1: 7:00 am start
Red Zone 2: 1:00 pm start
Sunday, April 8 6:01 p.m. – 8:00pm RED ZONE ONLY
Sunday, April 8 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Open Move Out
Monday, April 9 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Open Move Out
*Monday,April 9 *2:00 p.m. *All Exhibitors moved out
In an effort to improve the speed of move out, the rear marshalling yard/loading dock area will be blocked off on Sunday, April 8th for RED ZONE exhibitors only. All vehicles parking in the loading dock MUST have their vehicles removed by the end of the show on Saturday, April 7th. Any vehicles left in the loading dock will be subject to towing.
RED ZONE exhibitors must pick up a RED ZONE parking pass in the Show Office to park in the marshalling yard on Sunday, April 8th. RED ZONE exhibitors will be verified by Show Mgmt. One parking spot is allowed per exhibitor and is first come, first serve.
Need a break to relax? This space is dedicated to Exhibitors to eat, lounge and relax. Located in Room 101 A&J outside of Hall B.
2018 Exhibitor Web Button
Lauren Wallerius, Show Manager
LaurenW@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x125
Jennifer Sorensen, Exhibit Sales Consultant
JenniferS@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x115
Jill Kottke, Exhibit Sales Consultant
JillKO@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x112
Kristy Nerney, Exhibit Sales Consultant
KristyN@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x134
Mark Levine, Exhibit Sales Consultant
Erika Knuth, Show|Office Administrator
ErikaK@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x110